Online or by Mail
Thank you for your support! To make a one-time or recurring monetary donation, please click here.
Mail Your Donation
To make a donation by mail, please send your check or money order, made payable to Loudoun Habitat for Humanity to:
Loudoun Habitat for Humanity
700 Fieldstone Drive, Suite 128
Leesburg, VA 20176
If you have any questions, please contact Kari Murphy, Director of Resource Development via email here, or at 703-737-6772 x 103.
The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is the largest and most successful workplace fundraising campaign in the world. Over the past fifty years, the CFC has raised $7 billion to help neighbors in need around the corner, across the nation and throughout the world. The Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (CFCNCA) is the local campaign for federal employees in the Washington Metropolitan Area. Federal employees can give to Loudoun Habitat by using CF number #31978
United Way Workplace Campaigns
Loudoun Habitat participates in United Way of the National Capital Area. Designation us on the pledge card using #85711
You may be able to increase your donation with your Employer Matching Programs helping your contribution to have an even bigger impact on affordable housing.
To see if your Employer matches your donation – just follow the steps below.
- Confirm that your employer participates in a matching gift program Check here
- Make your donation to Loudoun Habitat online or by mail.
- Obtain and complete an Employee Matching Gifts Program form from your employer’s designated office or follow the online instructions they may provide.
- Once you notify your employer of your donation, they will contact us for donation verification. We will then complete the process and your employer will distribute the matching gift to Loudoun Habitat.
Please note that, depending upon the company, this process may take up to several months to complete.
Through planned giving, individuals are able to arrange gifts to be made at a future date, helping to support the long-term goals of Loudoun Habitat. Planned giving may also provide tax benefits to you now, to your estate and even provide income throughout your lifetime.
There are many different types of planned giving gifts:
- charitable gift annuities
- charitable trusts/remainder trusts
- real estate
- life insurance
- bank accounts and IRAs
- non-marketable securities, including business interests
- antiques, artwork and other valuable tangible personal property
- gifts of stocks and securities
Loudoun Habitat is happy to discuss the options with you. While Loudoun Habitat does not offer legal, financial or tax advise, we encourage you to contact Kari Murphy, Director of Resource Development, via email here, or 703-737-6772 x 103 to discuss this gift. When arranging your planned gift(s), it is important to consult your adviser, as well as your attorney, to outline the details and develop the legal documentation of your gift.